Since we you guys loved us so much, and you gave us the joy of being top post on /r/netsec we have decided to do our best to please you!
We are happy to announce the launch of the new version of the tool.
- Sometimes files are listed but are not accessible. Not accessible files are noted as such to save you time clicking.
- A lot of you asked to be able to ignore buckets on the search results. This too, was implemented.
- You can now sort results by size.
- Search was limited to filename. Now keywords can be matched in the directory of the file.
- Project is completely rewritten from Slim Framework to Symfony.
What’s to come:
- Update the index.
- We have gone up from 48000 buckets to 80000.
- More than triple the files we have now. Those will be published soon.
- Completely remove non accessible files from index.
- Open Directories search.
- Look at other cloud services.
As always we are happy to hear your feature requests!
Thanks for the support